By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on TASTradesoft's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TASTradesoft's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TASTradesoft at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TASTradesoft's web site are provided "as is". TASTradesoft makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TASTradesoft does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TASTradesoft or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TASTradesoft's Internet site, even if TASTradesoft or a TASTradesoft authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TASTradesoft's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TASTradesoft does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TASTradesoft may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TASTradesoft does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TASTradesoft has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TASTradesoft of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TASTradesoft's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Bacolod City without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Your Intellectual Property Is Safe
One of the key considerations for any corporation which establishes significant outsourcing operations is the issue of how to protect their intellectual property.
TAS Tradesoft is 100 % committed to maintain a complete protection of any of its customer data and related work products. We believe that our IPPP (Intellectual Property Protection Policy) is unrivaled within the Business Process Outsourcing world.
In addition to our commitment to the law our clients benefit from our location. Local laws of the Philippines and the available enforcement as it relates to the protection of IP are on par with the laws of the United States.
As a matter of fact, the Philippines is the only country among the Top Outsourcing Destinations which is not part of the United States TR Special 301 list. ( US Congress 2015 USTR Special 301 List)
This registry, mandated by Congress, identifies those countries which are known for systematic and frequent Intellectual Property theft and fraud combined with a lack of adequate legal recourse.
The Philippines absence on that list is due to a functioning legal system, IP laws which have been modeled after US IP laws and a culture which inherently values other people's possessions.